- Patented node update technology, speed accelerates as the number of nodes increases
- 12,000 times faster than existing block chains
- The Factor M-X block chain is equipped with a patented algorithm-based seed node, TPS speed reach the speed of light
- Compatible with both new and existing block chains
- Can be extended to various industrial fields such as self driving vehicles, IOT, 5G
- Connected to each user with a Factor M-X adapter (DApp), optimized for each utilization
- Uses US NSA hash cipher-based quantum mechanics cryptography
- Connections from outside the Factor M-X Blockchain are secured through the Oracle session
- Provides further anonymity through Private Send function
ALL New DApp
Next Generation BlockChain Technology Combined with DApp Algorithm
Factor M-X DAPP is compatible with Ethereum, EOS graphene technology, and contains a Factor M-X Toolkit that can be applied to existing blockchains and combined with various ecosystems
Easily upgraded and compatible with software development
no more need of Sharding to increase TPS,
More advanced technology than before with Factor M-X Blockchain
The Factor M-X Blockchain utilizes a patented node update method, the node network chooses to make speed its highest priority.
Please refer to Factor M-X business description for detailed specifications and technical information.
Throw away an old one
Just as communication has progressed from 4G to 5G,
block chains needs to be changed to match the fastest technology.
- FunctionsDifficulty in adding functions
- UpdateUpdate difficulty
- TechnologyTechnology of the first generation
- The Ultimate in SpeedHigh security / fast speed
- Easy to ExpandFactor Dapps
- Easy to Updateadding and upgrading functions
- New TechnologyFactor MX for Next Generation
With security and compatibility covered through the Oracle session
when connected to the outside world, it provides more powerful
multi-algorithm security and brilliant computing power.
Achieve the best speed, Utilization, and compatibility with Factor M-X Blockchain